TIME MACHINE ANTIQUE MALL,
190 Mid Rivers Center
St. Peters, MO 63376
If you have just a few items that you’d like to sell and don’t want to rent space, we can try to sell it for you on consignment.
What is consignment? Here’s a definition found online:
Trading arrangement in which a seller sends goods to a buyer or reseller who pays the seller only as and when the goods are sold. The seller remains the owner (title holder) of the goods until they are paid for in full and, after a certain period, takes back the unsold goods or releases them.
Here’s how it works:
1. The Consignor is the owner of all goods consigned to Time Machine Antique Mall and has the legal right to enter into this Consignment Agreement; and the goods are saleable and /or free & clear of liens or other claims.
2. Time Machine Antique Mall retains the right to accept or decline any item for consignment at their sole discretion and retains the right to display items for sale as they see fit.
3. Consignors will discuss values and asking price(s) with Time Machine Antique Mall staff, however, the finally derived at asking price is up to the Consignor. Unrealistic prices will cause the item to be rejected for consignment.
4. The Consignment period is for 3 months (90 days). The Consignor will receive 50% of the selling price (not including sales taxes) 14 (fourteen) days after the item sells to allow time for checks/charges to clear.
5. Time Machine Antique Mall will notify (phone call, email, and/or text) the Consignor when their item sells. Please do not call Time Machine Antique Mall asking if your item has sold. You will be contacted if/when it does or when your consignment period expires.
6. Time Machine Antique Mall does not mail checks. The Consignor is responsible for retrieving payment.
7. Time Machine Antique Mall does not guarantee your items will sell and does not express or imply as such.
8. Time Machine Antique Mall shall not be responsible for loss or damage to items consigned due to fire, theft, vandalism, breakage or natural disaster.
9. Should your item(s)
not sell, the Consignor will be notified and have 7 days to retrieve the
item(s). If the Consignor fails to remove them
within 7 days, they will incur a $5 per day per item storage charge. If the
Consignor fails to retrieve the item(s) within 30 days,
Time Machine Antique Mall will consider the item(s)
to be abandoned by the Consignor and will dispose of them as they please.
______ I wish to have
my unsold items returned to me (according to the rules above).
______ I do not wish
to have my unsold items returned and Time Machine Antique Mall may dispose
of them as they please.
I agree to the above
terms and understand their content.
______________________________________Start date: ___________ End date: _____________
Time Machine Antique Mall rep:________________